Reno to get three daily nonstop flights to Oakland.
Average credit card debt, student debt, and mortgage debt, by state (scroll down). Nevada is 13th for mortgage debt ($188,410), 16th for credit card debt ($3,898), and 48th for student loan debt ($21,666).
Negative equity in states like Nevada is dragging down national housing numbers. The largest share of underwater homeowners:
- Las Vegas, NV – 22.1 percent
- Chicago, IL – 20.6 percent
- Atlanta, GA – 18.6 percent
- St. Louis, MO – 17.6 percent
- Baltimore, MD – 16.9 percent
A Nevada housing market prediction.